2 January 2015

New Year

I have been looking over my posts for the last year – starting with my New Year’s reminiscences from 2013.  In that post I wrote about how much life can change as an expat in a short space of time.  2014 was certainly a busy and eventful year.  My husband and I both got new jobs (I left my new job behind in Astana, however), we moved country and had a new baby.  Our life now is about as different as it can be.

2014/15 playing on the shores of the South China Sea

2013/14 playing in the Astana Snow

We realised, as we celebrated the new year, that we have now been six months in our new home here in Sarawak.  We are settled, happy, have friends and know how life works here.  We have been planning trips to make in the car for long weekends and preparing our bucket list.  So instead of looking back I will look forward to what we would like to achieve in 2015.  I wonder if we will achieve it all….?

Best wishes to everyone for an adventurous, happy and prosperous 2015.

Click  on the picture for more posts on the challenges of expat life.

Ersatz Expat

No comments:

Post a Comment